Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Final Itinerary... and the lists begin!

From Pictures
Here's a picture of our final(ish) itinerary. I still have some work to do on it, and I'm starting to feel behind, yikes! We have double reservations on some nights that I still need to clear up. In the meantime, its list time!

I admit it, I'm a list maker. I like to start each list with "make a list." Then I already have something check off! I'll be making all sorts of lists for this trip: clothing list, activity list, medications list, audiobook list (look for our title library we're bring with us in the sidebar!), locations information list, related schoolwork list. I'll probably even have a list of my lists (as if this wasn't it!)

There are several other things to check off the prep list. Our new car stereo arrived today, but still needs to be installed. The car has been cleaned and is ready to be detailed. I have ordered a bazillion (ok, slightly less) audiobooks, and recieved most. But, there is plenty left to do: wash and inventory the trailer, find and harrass pet sitters, beg people to check on the garden, have the mail held and tie up a few work loose ends. I also need to finish the girl's notebooks, and closer to depature: clean out the fridge (yum). Can't wait!

No comments: